I know this is just a really small step compared to the full aircraft but, Elen and I are really happy we could complete this first part of our RV14A.
I got ourselves a manual rivet gun and riveted the 3 blind rivets. Also, using a back rivet, we found a way to rivet the other 3 rivets in the middle of the rear spar.
Thanks Jared and Wes for your help. Without you, we would not be able to do so.
We have started already the rudder (see previous postings). It is larger than the vertical stab, with many things we haven’t done before. However, the more we go deeper into the building, the better we feel about moving forward.